Sunday, February 10, 2013

Onward.

Hey friends! This has been an unbelievably exciting week. After the SCBWI conference, my book sales began to climb. Then, I got a phone call. "Onward State published an article about you!!"

A whole article?

"A WHOLE ARTICLE!!!!!!"

I had contacted them regarding my upcoming event, but I wasn't expecting a whole article! In case you haven't seen it, check it out!

I have an interview with The Daily Collegian tomorrow, and have two more school districts in the works for author appearances. It feels so surreal. A little girl recognized me on the street the other day from when I visited her classroom. A girl that lives down the block from me was asking me questions about how to publish a book while I was shoveling my driveway yesterday.

Now, I just have to start the giant pile of books sitting on my desk!

Happy Sunday! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

html