Friday, May 16, 2014

Good News, Everyone!

It's been a wild week.

It started last week when I began apartment hunting. I must have seen two dozen apartments in three days until I found one I liked. I put down a deposit on a beautiful 1 bedroom on King George street. The big balcony looks out over a garden, and the kitchen/living space is flooded with natural light. I am so thrilled to have a place of my own, and can't wait to unleash my muse and see what I write while living there.

On top of that, on Monday I attended the Bar Ilan Creative Writing Conference in Tel Aviv. By Tuesday, I was too run down to hop onto the bus for day two, so instead I stayed home and got some work done. Glad I did, because I was feeling pretty inspired to start taking steps towards advancing my career. I applied to be a foreign correspondent for a Women's Travel Blog, Pink Pangea. Later that day, I decided to push myself even further, and applied for a blogging position at The Times of Israel.

In the days that followed I was busy with apartment contracts, school, and writing. I even published a flash fiction story, the first mini-chapter to my mini-e-series: "Captain Hook: The Hourglass" on amazon for kindle!

Yesterday I received the good news. You're looking at Pink Pangea's newest foreign correspondent AND, The Times of Israel's newest official blogger.

And THAT'S how you make life happen.

Over and out.

*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment

html